At Biogazelle, we are dedicated to deploy the transcriptome for next generation diagnostics and therapeutics through excellence in science and technology. We are convinced that unraveling the coding and non-coding regions of the genome will lead to RNA targeted biomarkers and treatments for better healthcare.
In order to further extend our ISO17025 quality management team, we are looking for an experienced quality manager.
Description and goal of the function
The quality manager coordinates the set-up, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system and is responsible for implementing and operating the quality management system on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities and tasks
The quality manager:
- for defining and documenting all processes involved in the quality management system in clear, Is responsible understandable SOPs and procedures compliant with the ISO/IEC 17025 international standard and for the implementation, maintenance and revision of the documents on a continue basis
- develops and maintains the latest versions of the quality handbook. Makes sure that the quality handbook complies with the ISO/IEC 17025 norm
- is responsible for the document control system Vivaldi and ensure its proper use
- is responsible for for the procedures, SOPs, and validation files with regard to ISO/IEC 17025 compliance
- identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver training by organizing internal meetings and trainings in order to keep the organization up to date with all QM proceedings and evolutions
- makes sure that the quality objectives, set by the management (quality policy) are in the focus of the organization. Coaches the relevant people in understanding them and obtaining them
- responsible for the organisation and execution of internal quality audit and the follow up of the action points coming from the audits
- takes care of the guidance of the audit team during external audits and follow up of the action points coming from external audits
- informs Biogazelle’s top management about the status of the quality management system (goals, KPIs, etc)
- is responsible for the preparation and follow up of the management review meeting
- is responsible for the implementation and coordination of action plans arising from complaints, nonconformities and external audits and monitor the effectiveness of the corrective and/or preventive action taken
- reports to the management (CEO)
Desired profile, competences and skills
- a master degree in science with experience in quality management (ISO17025) is required
- strong affinity with lab management, SOP management, molecular biology techniques (gene expression) and general lab techniques is preferred
- good project management skills, affinity to quality control, process understanding in lab environment
- people coordinating and coaching skills, knowing how to motivate people, training skills
- excellent writing skills, being able to translate the ISO17025 requirements into practical applicable and understandable procedures and SOPs
- problem solving/ analytical skills
- able to work independently and taking informed decisions, but also able to work in team
- being precise
- being professional when having stressed timelines
- being communicative
- strong in administration
- focused to ‘quality thinking’
- being integer (respecting confidentiality, being transparent in work performance)
- having focus
- remove obstacles for the team and empower colleagues
- live and pursue the Biogazelle values
You will work in a dynamic team and in an innovative stimulating environment. A financial package according to your experience is offered.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Ariane De Ganck
Business unit manager