We are a young and dynamic research group interested in genome biology, integrative genomics and bioinformatics, and are continuously looking for interested, motivated, and hard-working students that would like to join the group. For people who want to apply, please carefully check the requested profile, as people without any experience in genomics and/or computer science or lacking good English communication skills will not be retained.
• PhD student - New tools for genome annotation in unknown microeukaryote lineages
In the framework of a H2020 Marie-Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network on Promoting Single Cell Genomics to explore the ecology and evolution of hidden microeukaryotes (SINGEK), we have a position open for a PhD student in Bioinformatics, with a strong focus on tool development and data visualization.
Specifically, we are looking for
• Master in computational sciences, preferably with some experience in biological data analysis
• Experience with Unix and command-line usage
• Good programming skills (Python, or Java/C++)
• Excellent English communication skills
• A passion for science and driven to decode the mysteries of life.
Need more info? Contact Prof. K. Vandepoele (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Want to apply? Find the application form here: http://www.singek.eu/esr-10-new-tools-for-genome-annotation-in-unknown-m....